Saturday, April 26, 2014

Sinead vs New Pope

I am Catholic, very Catholic. This is a most interesting explanation and interpretation of of another form of Politics vs strike on Catholicism. Sinead is a very intelligent woman. She just might be a bit of a visionary as well. Pope Francis is going to canonize two previous Popes. That means they will forever be declared Saints. With what has been the worst possible sin against nature happened at the hands and knowledge of these popes is confusing to me. Saints & pediophile in the same two inch space to me, does not declare any Sainthoods are in order at this time. I am beating down the vatican doors to start Orphanages run with the standards and principles put on this earth by the rules of my God. I see this as the only way to re-instate Catholicism in its' major capacity ever again. These memories are history for the books forever. You save yourself by saving the Children. We have empty National Nun facilities with up to 700 rooms, cafeteria, pool, infirmary, farm, 100 acres of peace and safety. This is what the bible means when it says, "Suffer the little children to me for only then will theirs be the kindom of heaven." I always wondered about that said by both Mattew and John in the Bible. Saints names chizelled over doorways of Hospitals should be removed. It is mis-representing and exploiting the deeper meaning of Catholicism. There are no more nurse nuns. There is room for a school, preschool, daycare, K-12 on site. I can not not say that I was embarrassed and shocked when I saw the Vatican announcment re: canonization plans. Please Pope Francis, re consider your priorities and your principles. Kitty Kelso

No comments: