Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Get Smart Layers | AddThis

Get Smart Layers | AddThis



The Story Teller will be telling you insight into the mind of a writer. There are many other titles; but, it is boiling down to this. I have a blog, actually three blogs that I am trying to get put together. The earliest one I talked to myself for a year. It has been twelve years of learning from the outside-in of the technical, programming, and engineering business. I have had the best support from my Yahoo Team. My Microsoft buddies were never far behind. I wandered around, starting with Forbes and the New York Times. I didn't know I was a writer. But I sure had ideas, opinions, and comments. In one week, Dorothy Orr (Forbes) told me I had over 900 replies to my one opinion. She ran me over to Microsoft and made me a Partner; Reuters was with us. I am bound for the 500 inc. board, I have an infrastructure and a project for the soldiers' families waiting in the wings. Liberty Mutual Insurance Company was my fathers. Please consider its' coverage for yourself; and if you have some good ideas for strange coverage types, please notify me. URNUTEACHER@gmail.com . I am not a partner anywhere in my mind. I might have a badge at Google (((. (I told them I don't do badges, just ask foursquare.). We'll see how this all plays out. I hope you will join us.

No comments: