Saturday, September 11, 2010

Mono to Mono

I have recently changed into a commodity and not a person. My printer is frozen, no print/scan/copy and microsoft says no you belong to me. No I don't belong to anybody but the people for whom I have always written. My computer was on - all lights for connection showing - and there was a file uisiaidioitigioivi. I need to be able to converse with whomever is running my words. No changes in words; no misunderstandings like March letter with me looking for college funds for children of dead mom on Christmas morning, and ended up with a sensationalized story flying across the cybersky, with terrible things said, into the hands of the husband and father of these grieving kids. Please find him and let his anger go - not for me - for your own unique new tell the truth, do the bestto keep sites safe. Use a different personal question every single time I come to Google. Because there was no money in the Angel Network Fund, I was directed to a possible investment group in midwest. What?? Pay for another honor? It was either sell out sales for LI membership, and higher apr credit card with no guarantee of keeping that apr - it was a floating apr. I've been through that. I have almost lost my apt. I have had $1.02 left to my name, as any money left in my ckacct is for my high interest credit card; one bill for the first time will go unpaid. It is my cable TV; I have never missed a payment of anything until a year of total destruction; a few months of a slow death, cost me my home of fifteen years, the death of my precious son, and finding out the man I married was already married in another state. They still took my house because I used my credit cards for the two months necessary to send construction crews six miles north, where a tornado took out the bones and roofs of a small rural town. I was told over and over my SBL (small business loan) for $100,000 would be in the bank the 1st of June. It never came.. Sorry, try back in October. Construction runs on a weekly pay & taxes. This wasn't about taxes. We made over $315,000 in two months, paid taxes, and more taxes. The bankrupt judge, ended up being the attorney who represented the group of doctors who invested in real estate. He knew I had almost paid off our home. The equity was there. It was wrong. The same week my son died on his motorcycle, was a week with a meeting to receive my notice that I was being evicted of my home, our only source of security. Luckily I had a little business still running to keep me alive. The Medical Secretary had been in business with medical doctors and ancillary medical businesses. When I gave back a couple of new accounts whose doctors (most) refused to speak so we could understand them. We were the cream of the crop transcriptionists; some already holding fulltime jobs heading up the transcription units of the medical school, huge practices, etc. etc. I also taught medical terminology, living in a motel room. No home, only working capital, and a slim chance to survive as I was getting very, very ill over the last ten years. I was losing my memory, short term, but you need that one. Except, to writing words. I should not have had to apply for bankruptcy as it was a situation where bigomy & a $24,000 steal took over where my son's death and not getting the Small Business Loan, when I had other equity for them to take. This home has been sold at auction every year for all the years I have been out of it (14). Later, times up. Kitty

No comments: