Sunday, November 8, 2009

Autumn in US

This is the 1st part of November. The trees are so many shades of red, orange, yellow, brown, and still green - that it surely will be called one of the most beautiful we have ever had. The neighbors sat in their driveways and barbequed hotdogs & marshmellows over a homemade fire pit. It was the first time I had been up and around - even the house - for several weeks. Unfortunately this is also a perfect environment for the birth of many, many spiders. I caught six different species in my bathroom just last week. I was bitten by a brown recluse and another unidentified painful pal about three weeks ago. It has been a very long and painful comeback. I miss you all, and hope you will find time to help me fill up my empty blog as I know no one who enjoys or has the time to take part in what I believe to be a fantastic chance to meet people all over the world. I pray the computer techs and programmers who keep writing wonderful new and easier handshaking abilities for me a wonderful upcoming Thanksgiving holiday! Kitty

No comments: